By @ShaunyGibson – Used to be @ ShaunyNews Via http://news.sky.com/story/1401713/second-palace-denial-over-andrew-sex-claims and almost a year of me following this story https://acenewsdesk.wordpress.com/?s=Sex+Scandal+Abuse+Westminster+Royal+Family As I said yesterday when Buckingham Palace sent the first denial to the media that I had known for some time this story was going to explode. I have no inside information, all I have is re-used news items and You Tube video’s and to be fair to the UK Main Stream Media (As you can see) are going with the story now, in a way this proves some form of democracy exists in Britain, I may be wrong but I ask would other countries blow the cover on a historical and up to date Sex abuse story that happens still to this day. Many are coming forward in the USA, same as here in the UK, the difference is the USA are taking it to court, it WILL go through a US Court and Prince Andrew may have to give evidence to the US Court trial should it go ahead as I think it will.
The UK sex abuse towards kids will blow wide open in 2015, I won’t tell the story but trust me the main stream media have all they need. The UK media helped convict and jail many TV Personalities from the 1980’s and around that time, they are doing it still, this time it’s the Royal Family. I stated in a blog a few months back this would lead directly to 10 Downing Street and Buckingham palace. All I think is “If bad has been done, people must be put before a judge and jury” Will it happen with Prince Andrew? I really doubt it, if it does, the whole thing will open up and we may see an end to this evil practice by the ‘Elite’ Many called me on this “Elite” who commit sexual abuse on kids being Famous people and the Royal Family, I was laughed at, this is what research does, my link above Sex+Scandal+Abuse+Westminster+Royal+Family is my research, I found it led to the Vatican also, so far that has not hit main stream media, however it is all over alternative media, story below
Prince Andrew Pedophila claim denied by Buckingham Palace
Via Sky News on You Tube
Buckingham Palace has issued a second denial over a woman’s claims she was forced to have underage sex with the Duke of York. It has branded the allegations “false and without any foundation”. The denial comes after two Sunday newspapers published details of interviews with the woman, who reportedly named Prince Andrew in US court documents. The palace said on Friday that “any suggestion of impropriety with under-age minors” by him was “categorically untrue”.
In the second statement, a spokesman said: “It is emphatically denied that the Duke of York had any form of sexual contact or relationship with (the woman). “The allegations made are false and without any foundation.” The woman’s claim is part of a lawsuit in connection with American billionaire and convicted paedophile Jeffrey Epstein – a former friend of the Duke. Andrew was photographed with Epstein in New York two years after his release from prison in 2009, and has faced criticism over their friendship. In an interview in 2011 he denied any sexual contact with any of the young women connected to the banker.
The woman claims that between 1999 and 2002 she “was forced to have sexual relations with this prince when she was a minor” in London, New York and on a private Caribbean island owned by Epstein. She is believed to have been 17 at the time – underage in US law. The accusation is reportedly contained in a motion filed in a Florida court this week which is part of a lawsuit over how prosecutors handled Epstein’s case.
The Mail on Sunday and the Sunday Mirror have since published details of interviews given by the woman in recent years, in which she discusses three alleged encounters with the Duke. According to the Sunday Express, Andrew was due to fly back to Britain later following a ski trip in Switzerland. Epstein was convicted in 2008 and spent 13 months in jail after he admitted having sex with a 14-year-old. He had been investigated for paying underage girls to have sex with him at his luxury Palm Beach home – and 40 women had come forward as victims.
However, he cut a deal with federal prosecutors and the charges were not progressed. Two of his victims have now brought a case against the prosecutors, claiming their rights were violated because they were not consulted on the secret deal. The woman, referred to as Jane Doe 3 in documents, has applied to the court to be included in the lawsuit.
Join Ace News on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/acenewsservices/
Shauny’s Hangout: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Shaunynews/
Living With Chronic Illness’s : https://www.facebook.com/groups/699321140156812/
Scotland News: https://www.facebook.com/groups/scot2.scot/
Celtic FC Latest news: http://thecelticnetwork.com/