I ‘just’ did this article here https://acenewsdesk.wordpress.com/2015/01/22/ex-home-secretary-leon-brittan-dies/ And mentioned the well known, top secret, everyone actually knows about Sex Ring involving the Rich and Powerful that has landed many TV personalities in jail over the last few years since Jimmy Savile passed away. Now the story has, as I said it would, let to 10 Downing Street and Buckingham Palace and now the USA. This is a Worldwide sex ring, and people are trying hard to expose it, they are denying it of course. All I have on Prince Andrew so far: https://acenewsdesk.wordpress.com/?s=Prince+Andrew
Prince Andrew has made his first public appearance since he was named in allegations by a woman who claimed she was made to have sex with him while underage. The Duke of York, 54, is due to host a reception on entrepreneurship at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, on Thursday. The Prince is expected to publicly deny the allegations when he speaks to the forum at around 5.30pm tonight
It emerged on Thursday that the Duke has been formally asked to respond to the allegations. A letter addressed to the Prince at Buckingham Palace has been filed by lawyers acting on behalf of Virginia Roberts. Ms Roberts, who is referred to in court as Jane Doe No 3, claims when she was 17 she was forced to have sex with Prince Andrew by his friend Jeffrey Epstein – a financier and now convicted sex offender. She claims to have had sex with Prince Andrew on three occasions: once at a London townhouse after they had gone to a night club, once in a New York mansion and once on a private island in the US Virgin Islands.
The Duke, who is not a party to the proceedings, strenuously denies the claims. The letter, dated 14 January, said: “This letter is a formal request … to interview you, under oath, regarding interactions that you had with Jane Doe No 3 beginning in approximately early 2001. Jane Doe No 3 was then 17 years old. “The interview could be conducted at a time and place of your choosing, and with your co-operation, I believe the interview could be completed in two hours or less.”
A spokesman for Buckingham Palace said: “We would not comment on speculation about what the Duke might say.”
It is the first time Ms Roberts has spelt out in her own words what she claims happened. Sky’s US Correspondent Dominic Waghorn said: “She says at one point: ‘I knew he was a member of the Royal family but I just called him Andy.’ “I think that’s what’s new about this – these are claims she is making in detail about Prince Andrew.”
Buckingham Palace has issued a number of denials over the woman’s claims. An earlier statement insisted “any suggestion of impropriety with underage minors” was “categorically untrue”. And following the latest development a spokesman told Sky News they had nothing to add.
Join Ace News on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/acenewsservices/
Shauny’s Hangout: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Shaunynews/
Living With Chronic Illness’s: https://www.facebook.com/groups/699321140156812/
Celtic FC Latest news:http://thecelticnetwork.com/