#AceNewsDesk – Feb.05: #Donnamazing says
Thankful to be thankful
I’m thankful to be thankful. I’m thankful I know enough to be thankful.
I’m thankful my son makes me laugh and vice versa.
I’m thankful for family and friends and for virtual friends who have become family.
I’m thankful for things that keep my weary mind amused.
I’m thankful for what I’ve had, what I’ve lost, what I might have.
Here’s a few things I know and things I’m thankful for, including but not limited to:
1. Thankful for happiness, which can be…a smile, a laugh, family, friends, virtual friends, furry and feathered friends, snowflakes dancing against the darkness, absorbing and not-so-absorbing books, cookies, a movie that makes you laugh and cry, a TV show where you can’t wait for the next episode, turkey or turducken or tofurky or whatever floats your gravy boat, a cozy bed and cozy whatever passes as PJs, chocolate melting on your tongue, a starry night, a hug, silence, a good bargain, a slow dance, a fast dance, dancing with rain on your arms or snowflakes on your tongue, and more…
2. Those who believe in fate or faith should never look both ways or check an expiry date (but we do just to be safe).
3. Fear is more contagious than any disease and stronger than an army.
4. People make choices. How you feel about those choices or the consequences has little or no bearing. Really.
5. The Earth will still be here in one form or another after we’re gone. We spend too much of our time here thinking we want attention, money, fame, etc. when we really want connection. Connect, be kind– leave the Earth better than when you showed up.
6. Everyone has their own window on the world, with it’s own screen. You can’t make someone see through your screen and it’s impossible to see through theirs.
7. You can’t walk away from yourself the way you walk away from other people. If you’re going to stay, play nice.
8. Truth can be painful and can take you places you may not wish to go. Go anyway, it’s worth the trip.
9. The most basic beliefs about reality aren’t true alone, our thinking makes them true in our own experiences. Hopefully this isn’t true about zombies and vampires.10. We forget. Our mind is designed to remember and to forget, but too often we forget when someone has been there for us or not. Don’t forget. Be thankful and you probably won’t forget.
Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate. Here in Canada we have Thanksgiving in October, weeks before Halloween…go figure. For me, I try to make Thanksgiving a state of mind, not a day. If you shop this Black Friday and/or CyberMonday – remember the wisdom of Spock, “After a time, you may find that ‘having’ is not so pleasing a thing after all as ‘wanting.’ It is not logical, but it is often true.”
Let’s make every day a day where we are thankful, thankful to be thankful, and thankful we know enough to be thankful.
via Thankful I know enough to be thankful
Editor says #AceNewsDesk reports & #Brittius says are provided by Sterling Publishing & Media News and all our posts, links can be found at here https://t.me/acenewsdaily and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com or you can follow our breaking news posts on AceBreakingNews.WordPress.Com or become a member on Telegram https://t.me/acebreakingnews