There are two ways to test the latest WordPress 5.2 beta: try the WordPress Beta Tester plugin (you’ll want to select the “bleeding edge nightlies” option), or you can download the beta here (zip).
WordPress 5.2 is slated for release on April 30, and we need your help to get there! Thanks to the testing and feedback from everyone who tried beta 2, nearly 40 tickets have been closed since then. Here are the major changes and bug fixes:
• The new Site Health feature has continued to be refined.
• Plugins no longer update if a site is running an unsupported version of PHP (see #46613).
• It’s now more apparent when a site is running in Recovery Mode (see #46608).
• The distraction free button no longer breaks keyboard navigation in the Classic Editor (see #46640).
• Assistive technologies do a better job of announcing admin bar sub menus (see #37513).
• Subject lines in WordPress emails are now more consistent (see #37940).
• Personal data exports now only show as completed when a user downloads their data (see #44644).
• Plus more improvements to accessibility (see #35497 and #42853).
Important reminder: as of WordPress 5.2 beta 2, the minimum PHP version that WordPress will require is 5.6.20. If you’re running an older version of PHP, we highly recommend updating it now, before WordPress 5.2 is officially released.
Editor says #AceNewsDesk reports & #Brittius says are provided by Sterling Publishing & Media News and all our posts, links can be found at here Live Feeds https://acenewsroom.wordpress.com/ Ace News Services Posts https://t.me/AceSocialNews_Bot and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com or you can follow our breaking news posts on AceBreakingNews.WordPress.Com or become a member on Telegram https://t.me/acebreakingnews all private chat messaging on here https://t.me/sharingandcaring