I think that, as life is action and passion, it is required of a man that he should share the passion and action of his time at peril of being judged not to have lived.
They who never fail will never understand how great the adventure of life is.
10,000 followers Hello. I never mention these milestones, but this time I felt I should. First, I would like to thank the three men that are …
#acenewsgroup, #kindness, #wisdom
#acefriendsnews, #kindness, #mia, #wisdom
Welcome to another brand-new bank of seven days in the week. What are your plans? Will you cash in to proclaim your desires and watch them manifest? I come your way today to cheer you up. You may have had the most awful experience during the past weekend or in the last week. You may […]Cheerleading Monday
Posted on September 20, 2020
OK, OK, I see what’s happening here
(I really don’t see what’s happening anywhere these days and don’t think I want to).
You’re screen to screen with mediocrity, and it’s strange.
You don’t even know how you feel (or if you should feel, oh gosh, so many feels…)
Well, it’s “nice” to see/hear humans never change.
It’s been awhile, let’s begin.
Yes, it’s really me! I’m back (does this feel like a pattern?).
Breathe it in (through a damn mask)
I know, it’s a lot…
(all which may or may not hit the mark)
I’m just an ordinary blogging universal life force
What can I say except “You’re Welcome!”
For the snides,
the endless psuedo-goodbyes https://yadadarcyyada.com/2017/09/28/we-were-on-a-break/
(I mean them at the time, but then I think of all of you, dear readers and come running back! I don’t know how to quit you!)
Hey, it’s ok, it’s ok, “You’re welcome!”
I’m just a 7-year blogging Demi-Sod!
https://yadadarcyyada.com/2015/08/27/message-in-a-bottle/ https://yadadarcyyada.com/2017/02/02/theres-no-crying-in-blogging/ https://yadadarcyyada.com/2015/04/10/im-hooked-on-a-feeling/ https://yadadarcyyada.com/2017/06/02/nobody-puts-bloggers-in-a-corner/ https://yadadarcyyada.com/2018/05/04/i-will-always-blog-love-you
Hey, what has two thumbs and is trying to stay safe and sane in bod and brain…me…we’ll see?!?
- Thank you readers.
- Thank you fellow bloggers (who are often readers too).
- Thank you Graham Norton and guests.
- Thank you Moana (this Disney movie may have way more lessons for adults than children).
- Northern Exposure (how has it been 30 years? How?!?).
- Thank you Ryan Reynolds for being Deadpool and yourself (where’s Maple Mobile?).
- Thank you family (although we have one less and the world is diminished).
- Thank you friends (all online these days).
- Thank you Zoom meetings that are a lifeline…
- Thank you to all the “The” stuff, ya know:
- The Boys (why not “The Bois”?).
- The Heart Guy.
- The Postcard Killings.
- The 100.
- The Descendants (how could I ask for more, more…).
- The Mandalorian
- “The Cry” (Jenna Coleman would have been a perfect ‘Doctor’ in “Doctor Who”).
- “The Testaments” – Methinks we shall have to wait for more of the TV version of “The Handmaids Tale”, sadly we can watch it in real time…sigh https://yadadarcyyada.com/2019/03/25/welcome-to-your-life/
- “The Walking Dead” (Awesome show, but so unrealistic, I didn’t see anyone pushing and shoving to hoard toilet paper, what were you thinking Robert Kirkman?) https://yadadarcyyada.com/2014/04/11/why-zombies-will-rule/https://yadadarcyyada.com/2014/04/11/why-zombies-wont-rule/
- Thanks “Discovery of Witches” (just a sneak peek of my Halloween-who-am-I-kidding-it’s-all-year-long-horror-especially-in-2020-line-up https://yadadarcyyada.com/2018/10/26/the-more-the-scarier/ https://yadadarcyyada.com/2016/10/28/enter-at-your-own-risk/).
- “Marvel”, “The Munsters”, and Midway” (Ed Skrein, Woody Harrelson, Luke Evans, Mandy Moore and many more, wow, imagine if they’d had social media like Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, TikTok, QQ, Viber, reddit, WhatsApp, WeChat…and war).
- Chocolate and tea and books (all three at once is a challenge, but never let it be said I’m not up to a challenge) https://yadadarcyyada.com/2019/05/30/you-live-you-die-in-between-theres-chocolate/
- “Sanditon”, “Shetland” (needs 10 seasons, minimum), Stephen Colbert who’s still owning his COVID hair, “Psych” (oops, well, sounds like it starts with an “s”; I’ve heard it both ways), and “Snowpiercer” (These are our revolutions).
- Thanks cartoons like: “Rick and Morty”, “Family Guy”, “South Park” “Justice League” (animated series)…not the “other” (shudder), etc.
- “Julie and the Phantoms” (“Julie e os Fantasmas“).
- Jimmy Fallon (I just feel there’s a lack of Paul Rudd on this show lol).
- “Hamilton” (what would we do without Lin-Manuel Miranda? I don’t even want to think about it).
- Thanks for even the thought of “Enola Holmes” and “Utopia” (can’t wait!).
- Thanks Seth MacFarlane for giving us a million ways to laugh in 2020 https://yadadarcyyada.com/2014/06/06/1-2-a-million-ways-to-die-in-the-west/ and Seth Meyers (kinda miss the sea captain), and other Seths living their best life.
- Thank you “Punisher” for letting Jon Bernthal and Ben Barnes light up the screen, figuratively and literally – “Russo!”.
- Maybe thanks for “Cobra Kai”, haven’t watched it yet, but maybe I’ll be grateful?
- Drew Barrymore – mock all you want but there’s something to be said for authentically imperfect people.https://yadadarcyyada.com/2016/06/10/cant-you-just-pretend-to-be-nice/
- Thanks to “Gilmore Girls”, though I’m trying not to indulge again, like a comfort food, but how about “The Golden Girls”, hey Netflix, I’m pitching you a new series, “Golden Gilmore Girls” with older Lorelei, Rory, Sookie, and Lane living in Florida? It’s gonna be a hit!
I’ll keep saying Thank You even as stress (https://yadadarcyyada.com/2020/05/04/so-no-one-told-you-life-was-gonna-be-this-way/https://yadadarcyyada.com/2020/03/17/im-still-standing-yeah-yeah-yeah/) keeps jumping me in dark alleys of the mind, attacking me from all sides. I don’t need superheroes to save me, except on page and screen, I just need some rest (chronic suckage aka Fibromyalgia blows https://yadadarcyyada.com/2019/11/22/99-problems-and-fibromyalgia-is-all-of-them/), some zest…
Well, come to think of it,
Readers, honestly I could go on and on
I could explain every unnatural phenomenon (https://yadadarcyyada.com/2017/10/26/my-big-fat-supernatural-life/)
The sass, the grass, the colours, the vague meandering chats (books, movies, politics, TV shows and other shtick, it’s all about the laughs) before again going underground.
Honestly, that was me just messing around…
I’ve murdered my blog,
I’ve buried its guts,
while trying to figure out what the heck is going on, it’s all coconuts!
What’s the lesson?
What is the take-away?
Be kind to everyone every single day!!!
And the tapestry here on my blog
Is simply sayin’, Don’t be trippin’ dawg!
Look where I’ve been (mostly home).
NO, I haven’t been out of the country in 14 days (does YouTube count?). How the heck would I know if I’ve ever been in contact with anyone with COVID-19?This is a weird way to screen…for anything. Asking us, asking us, asking us, asking us, do you have: Fever•New onset of cough•Worsening chronic cough •Shortness of breath (sometimes, when watching Jason Momoa, does that count?)•Difficulty breathing•Sore throat•Difficulty swallowing (don’t say it out loud, that’s what she said)•Decrease of loss of sense, of taste, or smell•Chills (They’re multiplying; it’s electrifying!)•Headaches•Unexplained fatigue/malaise/muscle aches•Nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain (Have you seen the news/internet? If you don’t have these symptoms you’re not paying attention)•Pink eye/conjunctivitis (gross)•Runny nose or nasal congestion without other known cause (like what?)…Why make people do that whole spiel? Seriously. Why not have a digital tickety-tappin’ done by Lin-Manuel Miranda rippity-rappin’?
(Ha ha ha ha ha ha, hey)And, did you Wash your hands? Seriously, before, during and after COVID, wash them!!!
So here’s the thing, every day now seems like a horror movie, full of: ghouls, fools, viruses, monsters, unknown terrors, people unable to follow simple instructions (very simple, i.e. arrows, a sign that says, “keep right”, etc.).
COVIDIOTS would probably check the dark basement if they heard a noise, or would start filming an alien ship scooping up humans, or hug a demon, freshly spawned from the bowels of Hell. I would not be at all surprised. Oh look, a guy with an chainsaw, he seems friendly! https://yadadarcyyada.com/2014/03/20/25-ways-to-stay-alive-in-a-horror-movie/
What else? My love is trying to rekindle our affair, trying to lure me back into a comfy reclining chair…with Dune (and chill?).– I keep trying to get away from movie theaters, but they keep trying to pull me back in! Perfect for Autumn, amazing cast, but since people can’t even follow arrows in stores, or signs, or instructions (even physcial distancing) – could you trust them in theaters?!? COVID fatigue? Ha! https://yadadarcyyada.com/2019/09/18/head-over-heels/Just the latest excuse for bad behaviour https://yadadarcyyada.com/2016/09/16/you-had-me-at-cake/More like people-want-to-do-whatever-they-want-to-do https://yadadarcyyada.com/2013/08/29/the-pursuit-of-happiness-cult/. They don’t care…about you (or anyone, including themselves https://yadadarcyyada.com/2016/05/25/crapathy/they just want to go back to doing whatever they want to do). Really, in this supernatural, so-much-cooler-finally-Fall https://yadadarcyyada.com/2016/10/14/the-glorious-chaos/time, you’d think PPE, you know, mitigation practices, ya know, simple stuff like: hand sanitizer, masks, gloves, face shields, etc. would be the most precious things in the universe, but seems the pumpkin spice still wins….The spice extends life. The spice expands consciousness. The spice is vital to survival. I’m going to be honest, here goes, brace yourselves, I don’t like pumpkin spice, there I said it. Yet the pumpkin spice must flowhttps://yadadarcyyada.com/2015/10/09/you-may-say-im-a-dreamer/
RIP RBG – you tried to make people realize “equal” isn’t a dirty word. https://yadadarcyyada.com/2015/04/22/all-the-ways-im-told-im-stupid-everyday/ You gave us hope – we’ll try to keep it burning. https://yadadarcyyada.com/2017/01/06/im-not-inclined-to-resign-to-maturity/
“There is no real ending. It’s just the place where you stop the story.” ~ Frank Herbert
Go on, tell your story and I’ll keep spilling my mind onto the screen (You’re welcome!).
Editor says #AceNewsDesk reports by https://t.me/acenewsdaily and all our posts, also links can be found at here for Twitter and Live Feeds https://acenewsroom.wordpress.com/ and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com
It’s difficult to give for many for others just a few they give without reserve and they find it difficult to receive into their heart and into their life …..for me it started at 6yrs of age keeping my mum and Dad apart when the drink was in ….the wits were out was a favourite saying at the time. The fear was to prevent her being hit by him for what l found out years later was her lies.
No child such suffer at the hands of another human being …but a parent is worst l was not aware of the person l was protecting until after the death of my dad ….only then did l find out the real truth and many things became clear.
My dad wanted a girl and my gran wanted her own way and made my mother have a miscarriage and so time later l was born .
But my life took many twists and turns and eventually l was to learn after my dads death l was not wanted and was just an after thought ….then he died as if suddenly the light went out. I was left with being asked by him to make a promise, that l would take care of my mother. I had never been asked by him to do anything and all l craved was to feel loved. So l said yes . Two days later he died.
I was now the breadwinnner ..l had a brother but he did not want to know …it was as l promised my job. On the day of the funeral my mother said these words when given sympathy by a relative ….” I have Ian now “ and she grabbed ny arm l can still feel her fingers digging into my arm now. And so my life no longer was mine and everything was to keep that promise for 30yrs ….7 of which she had dementia and eventually did not even know my name.
I lost everything at that time and could only pray …for someone to love me for who l was and God My Father Did Just That and so began the renewal of my batter soul and for what reason l know not …….Thirty years plus elapsed and the repair continued as health, went to wealth and wealth led to wisdom ….oh NO not of the pocket but of the mind, body, heart & soul and knowledge grew and l aged ….but one day someone stopped me in shop and said remember Moses was 80yrs of age before he began his work ….I knew not at the time the WHY ….but eventually learning the HOW, WHAT, WHEN AND WHO l was given this ‘ help & guidance ‘ l learned the WHY (or maybe l should say was given the WHY …
So when things seem like you are on your own there is a God of the Father and the way forward never seems easy but the way to the ‘ Tree of Life ‘ when God enters your heart ….is more difficult than anyone can ever know.
So to all friends, followers, readers and those taking time to reflect this l say ‘ Hold Faith to What You Feel in Your Heart ‘ now and forevermore Amen
I loved your post about Aged Care, and I cried. We share a common bond. I am nursing our loved ones ❤️ Twice. I have been the daughter caring for two loved ladies in my life and thank God for the lesson of ” the gift of sacrifice.” is no sacrifice at all, living without remorse the most incredible gift of all. Lessons Learned once again. Treasured memories colour your own life.
As I sat silently beside my Mother and Grandmother fading away, I watched in silence, sharing spiritual love beyond human understanding. How blessed I have been. To have had the privilege to meet death head-on.
I pray for forgiveness to the ” Dementia Family ” who ran away in fear of death. This is the real tragedy of the ” Dementia Family ” left behind living in remorse.
Parents need a safe refuge to close down with love and respect. Don’t be afraid to love without reserve. Sacrifice is a blessing, a gift from the Lord. Use Sacrifice wisely and lovingly. Trust in the Lord he knows best. My gift from the Lord Jesus Christ set me free. Both my Mothers are in the arms of Lord Amen.
Many people ask me ” how can I adore God who took my Two Mums, my Son, father, Husband four Brothers and Two sisters from you, 😔 I smile. I thank God for his loving home in heaven safe. God is not a God of greed. Humans die in only two ways. Either by human-made the accident or disease.
The Truth will set you free 😔