May: ‘Unnatural Sex’ File To Be Investigated


Theresa May says the contents of a file on "unnatural sex" in Westminster handed to the Thatcher government will be investigated.

Theresa May says the contents of a file on “unnatural sex” in Westminster handed to the Thatcher government will be investigated.

By @ShaunyNews Via: http://news.sky.com/story/1412894/may-unnatural-sex-file-to-be-investigated

Well well, we are told it is “In the hands of the police” We have a key suspect dying today, Prince Andrew being asked to speak under Oath in a US Court regarding under age sex. I am still surprised the Main stream media are taking this story. I have been on it a year or so, so to see it on MSM was a shock. Images and Documents are flying around cyber-space at the moment. I guess it is a case of “Who is brave enough to point a finger” Watch this space I guess. This is July 7th 2014 http://shaunynews.com/2014/07/07/theresa-may-launches-major-new-inquiry-into-uk-child-sex-abuse-allegations/ What exactly is the hold up, people want answers, don’t expect any till after the upcoming UK General Elections, for obvious reasons, but we all know this happened, we just don’t know who the king pin was, who was involved. I have mentioned many names in my research on this and places like hotels and other places. Hard research Sky are now seemingly doing

A secret file on “unnatural sexual” behaviour in Westminster from the 1980s, revealed by Sky News, will be looked at and investigated by police if necessary, Theresa May has said. The Home Secretary suggested the file, which was first disclosed by Sky News on Wednesday, might be a duplicate of one already examined by authorities. She said there was a chance it had already been seen by an inquiry by NSPCC chief executive Peter Wanless, into the Home Office handling of historic sex abuse claims.

Mrs May said the investigation into historic child sex abuse, launched in the wake of numerous scandals, would examine the file. However, Mr Wanlesss, who led last year’s review into government documents from between 1979 and 1999, has said nobody showed it to him.

Inquiry Gets 'Unnatural' Sex File

Inquiry Gets ‘Unnatural’ Sex File

All this can be found here http://beta.discovery.nationalarchives.gov.uk/

He told Sky News: “Under the specific terms of reference set by the Home Office we made the most extensive inquiries possible within a very limited time frame. This specific file was not revealed by any department or individual we consulted.” The filed, titled “PREM19/588 – SECURITY. Allegations against former public (word missing) of unnatural sexual proclivities; security aspects 1980 Oct 27 – 1981 Mar 20″ was discovered by university lecturer Dr Chris Murphy at the National Archives in Kew.

Answering an urgent question from the shadow home secretary in the House of Commons on the delay into the inquiry, Mrs May said: “You have made reference to the file that has come to light. “We are checking that today but as I understand it we believe it may be a duplicate of a file that was at the Home Office which was seen by Wanless and Whittam during their review but of course we are checking that. “Any allegations in relation to that file will be passed to the police and those concerned to ensure that they are looked at properly.”

Legal Document asking Prince Andrew to speak under oath in the USA

Legal Document asking Prince Andrew to speak under oath in the USA

Mrs May set up the inquiry in July to find out whether public bodies had neglected or covered up allegations of child sex abuse in the wake of claims there was a Westminster paedophile ring in the 1980s.  However, the first two people appointed to chair the inquiry resigned because of links to political figures of the time. She said a new chairman would be announced at the end of the month as would the model of the inquiry – either a Royal Commission or a statutory inquiry – both would have full access to evidence.

Join Ace News on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/acenewsservices/
Shauny’s Hangout: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Shaunynews/
Living With Chronic Illness’shttps://www.facebook.com/groups/699321140156812/
Scotland News:https://www.facebook.com/groups/scot2.scot/
Celtic FC Latest news:http://thecelticnetwork.com/

Ex-MI6 chief Peter Hayman named as VIP who sexually abused boys – Elm Guest House


Peter Hayman has been named as one of a group of paedophiles alleged to have sexually abused young boys at Dolphin Square

Peter Hayman has been named as one of a group of paedophiles alleged to have sexually abused young boys at Dolphin Square

By @ShaunyGibson – Used to be @ShaunyNews

This is a story I have been following for a few years now: https://acenewsdesk.wordpress.com/?s=Sex+Scandal & https://acenewsdesk.wordpress.com/?s=Sex+Abuse

The former deputy director of MI6 Peter Hayman sexually abused young boys at an apartment complex near Parliament, an alleged victim has claimed. Hayman, who died in 1992, was investigated by police in 1978 for possessing inappropriate literature, but was not prosecuted. He has been named as one of a number of paedophiles by a man, now in his forties, who claims to have been abused over a period of three years at Dolphin Square. The information has been passed to Scotland Yard to consider as part of its investigation into historic allegations of sexual abuse at Westminster.  Hayman, referred to as a diplomat, was pointed out in a photograph shown to man, ‘Nick’, by Exaro an investigative website. ‘He used to like to kiss and to touch, liked me to do that to him.  ‘But it would always culminate in being raped. That is what happened all the time.

On going story

On going story

‘That was normal,’ he said.

Starting in 1979, when he was just 11, Nick claims to have been abused by a number of VIPs in the luxury apartment complex.  ‘Hayman was rather cold, but then a lot of them were – emotionless.  ‘He does not feature big for me, as some of the others do. He was not one of the nasty ones,’ he added.  At the time he thought Hayman was an MP for all the time he spent mixing with politicians, he said.

As the BBC report this:

Peter Wanless is chief executive of the NSPCC and the report's co-author

Peter Wanless is chief executive of the NSPCC and the report’s co-author

No cover-up found’ in abuse review by Peter Wanless

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30002908

~~~~

Lancashire-Police-report-Cyril-Smith-1970

get-attachment-563-587x548

Nightmares at Elm Guest House. Bill Maloney interviews Chris Fay

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elm_Guest_House_child_abuse_scandal

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/first-victim-of-elm-guest-house-1572073

NIGHTMARES AT ELM GUEST HOUSE – CLEGG CAMERON SHAME NATION

http://www.sovereignindependentuk.co.uk/2014/01/23/nightmares-at-elm-guest-house-clegg-cameron-shame-nation/

~~~~

http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5398/ex-mi6-chief-named-as-sexual-abuser-of-boys-at-dolphin-square

http://yournewswire.com/ex-mi6-chief-peter-hayman-named-as-vip-who-sexually-abused-boys-at-dolphin-square-apartment/

~~
Join Ace News Facebook pages: https://www.facebook.com/groups/acenewsservices/
ShaunyNews: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Shaunynews/
Living With Fibromyalgia: https://www.facebook.com/groups/699321140156812/
Celtic FC: http://thecelticnetwork.co.uk/
~~

UK Political Sex Abuse: Missing Files ‘Probably Destroyed’



Home Office permanent secretary Mark Sedwill told the home affairs committee that he did not inform Mrs May that his department had lost 114 files

Funny that! The files are missing. Who would have thought? Lying idiots to the last in Westminster! This is an ongoing story I have been covering, I called the 1st blog below. I knew it was coming and I know what is coming also. This story is about to explode. So far it has been famous people in courts, some getting jail, I think now many will cover their own backsides and blame others, probably dead people. But watch for it coming. I will keep writing this and of course ask my Scottish Kin to get out of this vile Union.

https://acenewsdesk.wordpress.com/2014/07/06/huge-english-political-sex-scandal-about-to-come-out/

https://acenewsdesk.wordpress.com/2014/07/07/theresa-may-launches-major-new-inquiry-into-uk-political-child-sex-abuse-allegations/

https://acenewsdesk.wordpress.com/2014/07/07/david-cameron-no-stone-unturned-in-uk-child-sex-ring-inquiry/

https://acenewsdesk.wordpress.com/2014/07/07/scotland-do-we-want-to-stay-in-a-union-run-by-criminals-peadophiles-and-liars/

https://acenewsdesk.wordpress.com/2014/07/07/uk-government-to-give-statement-on-child-abuse-claims-as-story-gathers-pace/

The top civil servant at the Home Office has admitted that more than 100 files containing allegations of child sex abuse at Westminster were probably destroyed. Mark Sedwill told MPs he is “concerned” about the material that has been lost, and admitted there are not any records of which files have gone missing. Mr Sedwill was questioned by MPs at the Home Affairs Select Committee over his department’s handling of sex abuse claims made over a 20-year period. He announced he has appointed Richard Whittam, QC, to lead an inquiry into the department’s actions in response to information it received about abuse during the 1980s and 1990s.

He said he “shared” the executive summary and “broad conclusions” with Home Secretary Theresa May after a report was produced in June, but it was “not appropriate” for her or her advisers to see the full version. Mr Sedwill said he did not recall telling Mrs May until several months later that 114 files were missing. “I shared with the Home Secretary the executive summary and broad conclusions (and) I told her what we were doing with the material,” he said. Mr Sedwill stressed that the inquiry had not found any evidence that documents had been inappropriately destroyed.

Westminster Abuse Claims Probe: 114 Files Lost

It comes a day after Mrs May announced two new inquiries will be held into allegations senior politicians and public figures abused children in Westminster. NSPCC chief executive Peter Wanless has been asked to assess the quality of a review into abuse claims, as well as the response of police and prosecutors to information passed on to them. Mrs May also announced a wider independent inquiry into the handling of child sex abuse allegations by state institutions and bodies such as churches and the NHS. That inquiry will be chaired by Baroness Butler-Sloss, the former head of the Family Division of the High Court, who is best known for overseeing the inquest of Diana, Princess of Wales, and Dodi Fayed.

It comes a day after Mrs May announced two new inquiries will be held into allegations senior politicians and public figures abused children in Westminster. NSPCC chief executive Peter Wanless has been asked to assess the quality of a review into abuse claims, as well as the response of police and prosecutors to information passed on to them. Mrs May also announced a wider independent inquiry into the handling of child sex abuse allegations by state institutions and bodies such as churches and the NHS. That inquiry will be chaired by Baroness Butler-Sloss, the former head of the Family Division of the High Court, who is best known for overseeing the inquest of Diana, Princess of Wales, and Dodi Fayed.


Labour MP Keith Vaz called Mr Sedwill to give evidence to the home affairs committee after revealing the loss of the files


Home Secretary Theresa May has asked Peter Wanless, the chief executive of the NSPCC, to lead a review into the Home Office handling of historic allegations of child abuse

Theresa May launches major new inquiry into UK Political child sex abuse allegations


A few knew it was coming: https://acenewsdesk.wordpress.com/2014/07/06/huge-english-political-sex-scandal-about-to-come-out/

Political parties and the Security Service, MI5, will have their internal files combed by an independent inquiry to establish what they knew about allegations of child sex abuse by politicians and other members of paedophile rings, the Government has announced. Theresa May, the Home Secretary, said the BBC and religious organisations will also fall under the remit of a major new inquiry into abuse allegations, in the wake of widespread concern about the activities of priests and celebrities including Jimmy Savile and Rolf Harris. But the Home Secretary warned the work is unlikely to be complete before the next General Election, meaning any emerging findings about government failures will be less likely to damage the Coalition before the poll in May. She confirmed the inquiry will be able to call witnesses from a wider than expected range of organisations, including the civil service, the private sector, political bodies and other organisations such as the Church and broadcasters.

Mrs May also disclosed that if necessary it could be upgraded to a full public inquiry, with powers to take evidence taken on oath. Ministers will take unprecedented steps to ensure witnesses can speak freely even if they were serving or former public servants who were subject to the Official Secrets Act or other types of legal restrictions, Mrs May pledged. “It is my intention that people should be able to speak openly in relation to the evidence that they give if they are called as witnesses and if they wish to give written evidence,” she told the House of Commons.

“I will have to look at the legal issues around the Official Secrets Act but it is my intention that everybody should be able to speak openly. It is only if people can speak openly that we will be able to get to the bottom of these matters.” She added: “We need to learn what was going on. The inquiry is going to have to look quite widely and look at the documentary reviews that have taken place. “I don’t want to dictate to the inquiry how they are going to undertake their work but I’m sure the chairman and the panel will need to be alive to the fact that they will have to hear from those who have not felt able to speak out in the past.” She added that some victims and other witnesses will have been “fearful of the consequences”.

Mrs May said: “The inquiry panel will have access to all the government papers, reviews and reports it needs. Subject to the constraints imposed by any criminal investigations, it will be free to call witnesses from organisations in the public sector, private sector and wider civil society. “And I want to make clear that – if the inquiry panel chairman deems it necessary – the Government is prepared to convert it into a full public inquiry. “Given the scope of its work it is not likely to report before the General Election but I will make sure it provides an update before May next year.” During a Commons debate, Mrs May was asked by Tom Watson, a Labour MP who has played a leading role in exposing child sex abuse allegations, if the inquiry would be able to examine any files held by either the security services or Special Branch. She said: “My intention is that the fullest possible access should be made to Government papers in relation to these matters.

“Where there are files where there are certain issues around who can have access to those files we will need to ensure that we have an appropriate means of ensuring that the information is available to the inquiry panel.” She told another MP, the Conservatives’ Michael Ellis, it was important that the databases can be “interrogated and looked into”, adding: “There are issues obviously around certain matters that relate to secret and intelligence material, and access to that, but I am sure there are ways we can ensure that all appropriate material is going to be looked into whether that is appropriate for the review or for the inquiry panel.” In a separate step Mrs May announced Peter Wanless, the chief executive of the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (NSPCC), will lead a review into the Home Office’s handling of historic allegations of child abuse after it emerged that an internal review staged last year had been unable to trace 114 files on the subject in the Home Office archives.

Mr Wanless’ review is expected to take eight to 10 weeks. Both review were ordered by David Cameron, the Prime Minister, after it was disclosed last week that a dossier of papers allegedly naming high-profile child abusers in Westminster had been handed to the Home Office in the 1980s, leading to the department being accused of sitting on evidence of child abuse involving political figures for 35 years. Lisa Nandy, a Labour MP, asked Mrs May for a “full commitment that this inquiry will consider not just police and social services but also what happens at the heart of power”.

She added: “If those systems are found to exist today they will be overturned, whether that makes life uncomfortable for political parties, whether it makes life uncomfortable for Parliament or whether it makes life uncomfortable for the Government itself.” Mrs May replied: “It is not my intention that political parties should be outside the scope of the inquiry. “It think this has to be wide-ranging, it has to look at every area where it is possible, that people have been guilty of abuse and we need to learn lessons to ensure that the systems that we have in place are able to identify that and deal with it appropriately.”